Thank you to the very lovely Victoriaslittleblog for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award. This is such a clever way to extend your profile in the blogging community and I am more than chuffed to have received this nomination! Thank you!
Ok, so here goes…
- Thank the blogger who nominated you (done this above)
- List the rules and display the award (here & also above)
- Share seven facts about yourself (see below)
- Nominate other amazing blogs and comment on their blog to let them know you nominated them. (see below)
7 Facts About Me
- I have a Masters Degree in Personnel & Development (aka Human Resources) & I work full time in a busy HR Department
- I have been a fully qualified Nail Technician for over 7 years and I love everything nail related!
- I’m a girlie that loves her footie & support my local team at home & away games!
- My favourite high street store is River Island, followed by Zara, Next, H&M and Primark (ok maybe I have more than 1 favourite)
- My 3 items of makeup up I couldn’t live without are; my MAC NC20 Foundation, Collection 2000 Extreme Eyeliner, Benefit Boi-ing Concealer.
- I have naturally wavy hair so I couldn’t live without my GHD Straighteners if I was stranded on a desert island electricity is a must.
- Blogging is my new hobby and I am hooked! Hopefully I will be brave enough to post my first vlog/YouTube upload soon (although I hate hearing my voice back…but doesn’t everyone!?)
Finally my fellow bloggers that I NOMINATE are…