After receiving my first GlossyBox in November I was more than looking forward to December’s box arriving on my doorstep and I wasn’t disappointed! Contained within December’s goody box was;
1) TRESemmé Renewal Hair Scalp Nourish & Renew Tonic (£5.50) www.tresemme.co.uk
This full sized bottle claims to nourish and renew your scalp after first use with its tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil. To apply, tilt head and use the nozzle to lift hair in sections and aim to target the root of your hair. Comb treatment through and style as usual, there is no need to rinse!
2) Bellapierre Cosmetics – Cheek & Lip Stain (£12.99) www.bellapierre.co.uk
This clever 2 in 1 cheek & lip stain is every girls must have handbag hero! This versatile little pot can be used as a beautiful lip stain and at the same time can be blended along your cheekbone to create a rosy pink hue!
3) Anatomicals – Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets that Chap! Day & Night Spot Stick (£3.79) www.asos.com
This 2 in 1 day & night spot stick really does attack those unwanted blemishes and spots that can rudely turn up at the worst moments!
4) All that Jazz – Professional Nail Lacquer (£9.98) www.allthatjazz.com
Dark blues, purples, navy’s, black nail varnish shades are all the rage at the moment! So this little bottle of petrol blue goodness is bang on trend!
5) Skin Pep Hydra Boost – Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum (£24.99) www.skinprep.com
This little bottle claims to promote a healthy new skin glow effect using its clinically proven cell communicating ingredient, hyaluronic acid. This powerful little bottle certainly worked wonders on my skin, when I applied it after removing my makeup!
Another fabulous selection of goodies from GlossyBox – can’t recommend this enough! My favourite item in the box has to be the bellápierre cheek & lip stain – go and buy yours now!
Thank you for reading – sending lots of love